Printhie Wine Club.
The Printhie Wine Club is designed for the lover of wine.
It is an opportunity to experience the diversity of a
region defined by elevation, with over 400 metres in
variation from top to bottom.
The Wine Club delivers members a mixed half dozen wine pack twice yearly featuring a selection of
Printhie wines. You have the choice of either a mixed red, mixed white or mixed red and white when joining.
Should you wish to order more of a particular wine from the Printhie portfolio you will receive a
15% discount on all purchases.
- 15% discount on all wine & merchandise purchases online, at the cellar door, by mail or by phone.
Swift Family Heritage reserve wine
- Pre-release notifications and special offers.
- “Wine with Altitude” E-update newsletter.
- The ability to make extra purchases by the half dozen. Non member purchases are by the dozen.
- Private wine tastings at the cellar door for members and guests. Booking essential.
- Invitations to wine dinners and tastings.
- Invitations to Orange Wine and F.O.O.D. Week events hosted by Printhie Wines.
To join all you need to do is purchase two half dozen wine packs each year comprising a mixed selection of our cool climate wines at a cost of $100 plus $9.50 postage and handling.
The first pack will be charged to your credit card immediately and delivered within 10 working days of joining the Printhie Wine Club. The second pack will be charged and delivered six months from your first delivery.
The total cost of membership is $219 including postage and handling per year.
You will receive confirmation of your membership via email with a contact name and details for Printhie enquiries.